When it comes to property management, we have the in-house capabilities to handle specialty services, including repairs and remodels.
Looking to rent your home? Let us take over the paperwork and stress of managing tenant services through our application and processes.
Let us take the stress out of renting. Distinct has you covered with a full range of exclusive property management services.
WE’VE been in the property management industry long enough to notice gaps in the system
We pride ourselves on offering agile, comprehensive property management and maintenance. At Distinct, we don’t have a list of contractors we work with when things go south. Instead, we have an experienced in-house team with the skills and certifications needed to do the job ourselves. When you partner with Distinct, you’re getting a full service property management team able to handle everything from door knobs and leaky faucets to siding replacement and snow removal.
RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY OWNERS
Renting out a beloved family home or a recently-purchased investment property? Either way, your real estate asset will get the same attentive service from our property management team.
- Full-service: 8% of monthly rent, NO ADDITIONAL FEES
- Tenant placement: 50% of first month’s rent, minimum $500
SECOND HOME OWNERS
When you partner with Distinct, we promise peace of mind, whether you live around the corner or across the country. We’ll proactively handle inspections and routine maintenance to ensure your second home stays in top shape while you’re away.
HOME VISITS: $175/MO + $60 PER ADDITIONAL VISIT
- Weekly house visit to ensure your home is secured and protected from the weather
- Proactively manage all maintenance and seasonal tasks
- Act as a local emergency contact for your security system
- Oversee and coordinate all vendors working on the home
- Monitor temperature of home and spa
- Verify doors and windows are closed and secure
- Bring in the mail and forward if requested
- Take garbage cans and recycling out or in as necessary
- Start and maintain cars kept at the home
- Water indoor plants and make sure the exterior landscape is maintained
- Accept packages shipped and delivered to your home
- Act as your local eyes and ears, available 24/7
- Change the lights and window shades to give the look of home activity
ADD-ON MANAGEMENT SERVICES
- Handyman Services
- Open/close house for vendors or deliveries
- Grocery shopping for stocked kitchen prior to your arrival
- Landscape maintenance
- Snow removal
- Put on or take off winter tires
- Take vehicle to shop for maintenance
- Decorate house for holidays
- Deck maintenance
- Pest control
- Manage and execute special requests
- Prep the home for incoming renters
- Conduct an inventory on “check outs” after each party leaves to identify if any damage has occured
Real estate services
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
Our licensed, in-house real estate agent leverages industry knowledge and extensive experience to make sure you’re getting the most out of your rental property.
We’ll assess your property value, tap into the most appropriate advertising channels, and use guaranteed industry research to keep your property competitive.